Will my 5 or 15 year old love it?
Here are seven reasons why your children – from toddlers to teenagers – will love BBC Countryile Live this year:
Outdoor action. They’ll be able to have a go at outdoor sports, including kayaking, coracling, fishing, climbing and archery.
- Creepy crawlies! Over in the Wildlife Zone, you can get up close to bee colonies, make birds’ nests, learn how to care for the nature on our doorstep and lots more.
- Tractors. There’ll be a whole area dedicated to tractors and other mighty farm machines. If the mood takes you, you’re welcome to climb aboard.
- Puppies, piglets, lambs. From cuddly little new-borns to six-foot shires, there’ll be animals great and small to admire at Adam’s Farm or one of the many live arenas.
- Pancakes, pizza and lemonade. Take your pick from a delicious range of food, drinks and ice creams for lunch. If you have little chefs in your midst, they could find inspiration at one of the food stages.
- Funfair and games. Zoom down the helter skelter, learn the rules of croquet, or jump to your heart’s content on the big bouncy castle... there’ll be plenty of distraction.
- Stories from the stars. And finally, a treat for Countryfile fans. You can pull up a hay bale in the Big Barn or the Countryfile Theatre and listen to stories told by the presenters.