After an incredible launch in 2016, BBC Countryfile Live looks set to become a landmark of the British summer season. Don't miss out... Our advance ticket price has now ended, but you can still buy online and on the door.
|Family (Two adults and two children)||£75.00|
|Boat House Club (Adult)||Upgrade if available|
|Boat House Club (Child)||Upgrade if available|
|Boat House Club (Family)||Upgrade if available|
| Car Parking||£5.00|
- Boat House Club tickets include entry to BBC Countryfile Live. You will not need to purchase separate entry tickets.
- Eventim will send out your tickets via standard post (or registered post if requested) to the address you provide at time of booking. For this event, a one off postal charge of £2.50 is applicable to all orders, which covers postal charges for standard mail. An additional charge of £5.00 for Registered Mail, and £10.00 for Secure International Delivery will apply.
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a full paying adult. If you have bought a concession ticket, proof of ID may be required. Children 4 and under will not require a ticket but the child will need to sit on the adult's lap during the theatre shows
- If you would like to speak to Eventim directly about a ticket query, please email email@example.com or call the ticket hotline on 0844 249 1000. Calls will cost 7 pence per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge.
- For more information, visit our Ticketing FAQs
*May exclude certain promotions
** 10% saving based on standard adult tickets, buying in advance compared to on the door
Pull up at the
New for 2017, is our very own pop up member’s club. The Boat House, sponsored by Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, will sit on the banks of the River Glyme, with pontoons on the water. With gorgeous views, lounge, restaurant, bar, cloakroom and a concierge service it is designed to make your experience at BBC Countryfile Live as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
If you are a Saga Reader, follow this link to book your tickets.
Our Boat House Club tickets includes entry but if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Beat the queues
Separate parking entrances (look out for the Boat House parking signs), dedicated parking spaces, plus fast track entry to the show will all pave the way for a relaxed arrival.
It’s a big site (100 acres to be precise). To speed up your exploration, the Countryfile Live shuttle will whisk you straight to the Boat House when you arrive.
Use the concierge service
At your service: our friendly team of Boat House concierges. On hand to help with plans (travel and accommodation), bags, coats, shopping, a bite to eat, a place to sit, what to see and do – they will help you get the most out of your day.
Enjoy the hubbub of the waterside from the calm of the Boat House lounge or restaurant. It’s a relaxing place to meet up with friends and freshen up.
Refuel with free treats
Help yourself to Prosecco, wine, beer and soft drinks and a tempting range of snacks throughout the day.
Take ringside seats
If you’re heading to the Countryfile Live main arena, you’ll find seats in the front block reserved for Boat House members. No need to arrive early.
Pick up a goody bag
Your members bag will include: a souvenir show guide to help you plan your day, and a bundle of goodies from the show.
Remember, Boat House Club tickets include entry to BBC Countryfile Live. You will not need to purchase separate entry tickets.
More perks are in the pipeline, so watch out for updates.
Countryfile Theatre Seating
All event entry tickets include a seat in the Countryfile Live Main Stage show at no extra cost.*
More information on this exclusive show will be announced very soon including all special guest appearances. Seats are limited, so advance booking is a must. If you have purchased your ticket before special guest appearances have been announced, you will be given exclusive first opportunity to book your preferred session before they go on general sale.
Once you have booked your entry tickets, you will receive a booking confirmation link in your email confirmation.
*May exclude certain promotions.
Book the best
Group day out this summer
You only need 10 people in your group to save on ticket prices. With so much to see, experience and buy, talk to our groups teams below and start booking your day at the big new outdoor event in 2016.
Need to know facts for groups:
- Early bird tickets £19.50 adult/£10 child in advance – until 31st March only!
- Standard advance: 10% off (10 – 39 pax), 15% off (40+ pax)
- Free coach parking
- Tickets include a guaranteed seat in one Countryfile Live from the Palace Stage show. Groups’ organisers are requested to indicate whether they would like a morning or afternoon session. The Countryfile Live from the Main Stage show timetable will be announced early 2017. Please contact Encore Tickets for details.
- Complimentary driver’s ticket included
- Book tickets today at email@example.com or call 020 7492 1637
Book a three day coach break with
Newmarket Holidays for £209 per person
Don't miss your chance to join us for Britain's biggest day out in the country on this great value three day coach inclusive break.
Tour Highlights And Inclusions:
- Admission to BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace, including a reserved seat at the Countryfile Live stage
- A visit to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Two nights' dinner, bed and English breakfast accommodation at a good hotel in the Midlands area
- Coach travel throughout
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
Book your camping
We are pleased to announce that once again The Camping and Caravanning Club will operate the on-site campsite for the duration of BBC Countryfile Live 2017.
For those keen to beat the queues, the campsite will be open from 2 August the day before the show opens allowing you the luxury of being able to camp within the grounds of the stunning Blenheim Palace estate.
The campsite provides all the basic requirements with temporary facilities including showers, toilets, drinking water and waste disposal. There is a minimum 2 night stay policy, and pitches are now available to book at £30.00 per night (includes up to 2 adults and children in the same unit) directly through the Club. Additional adults will be charged £10.00 each per night; pets are welcomed with no charge. Members of The Camping and Caravanning Club will receive a discount on camping fees, and we’re offering an exclusive ticket price to all campers – all details can be found on the Club’s website.
Pitches are limited so be sure to book yours now before they sell out!
Your Souvenir Show Guide
The Official Countryfile Live Souvenir Show Guide has everything you need to make the most of your visit – from unmissable events and thrilling activities to great places to eat and relax. Plus, at the end of your visit it will become a treasured souvenir of your great day out with the Countryfile team.
Book yours in advance for just £6 and pick it up as you head through the gates to the show.
- Easy-to-navigate map of the show
- Detailed daily timetable of events at all the key venues
- Highlights of the show – and what not to miss!
- In depth profiles of all the Countryfile presenters and other VIPs
- Go behind the scenes of the Countryfile TV show
- Wide-ranging and fascinating features about farming, wildlife and the countryside
- Discover Blenheim Palace and the best places to explore in the local area
- Puzzles and games for children – and adults
- Illustrated with stunning photography throughout
- A full listing of exhibitors
SAVE 40% ON A SUBCRIPTION
TO BBC COUNTRYFILE MAGAZINE
BBC Countryfile Magazine is packed full of fresh and interesting ideas for exploring Britain’s beautiful landscape, watching wildlife, discovering heritage and great local food. Subscribe to BBC Countryfile Magazine now and you’ll receive a 40% saving on the shop price paying just £16.20 every 6 issues.
Great reasons to subscribe:
· Save 40% on the shop price
· Pay just £2.70 an issue (compared to £4.50 shop price)
· Free UK delivery direct to your door
· Never miss an issue of the ultimate guide to the countryside
40% saving available to UK residents paying by Direct Debit only. Your subscription will start with the next available issue. Offer available until 31st August 2017.