THE RIVERSIDE CLUB: The Ultimate Members Experience
Escape the hustle and bustle with this tranquil and relaxing members club experience. Tickets are limited and spaces are selling fast so book now to secure your membership. You will be sent a welcome pack in advance.
THE RIVERSIDE CLUB
Down by the banks of the river and in a beautiful setting on Blenheim Palaces estate sits The Riverside cLub. New for 2018, enjoy BBC Countryfile live in style with access to a range of members club benefits and unbeatable views in our exclusive clubhouse.
ADVANCE TICKET PRICES
Adults - £105
Children - £52.50
Family (2 adults + 2 children) - £262
The benefits of a member’s club transported to the middle of a buzzing country event. That’s the atmosphere the Riverside Club creates... and it’s your way to enjoy BBC Countryfile Live in style.
Six special perks for Riverside Club members:
1. Privileged parking. No marching though fields to get to the showground entrance. Riverside Club members have their own dedicated parking area, a five minute walk from the Countryfile Live gates.
2. A comfortable base. You’ll have exclusive access to the Riverside Club and its facilities. With a cloakroom, lounge, restaurant and bar and stunning views across the River Glyme, it’s a great place to meet friends or stop to eat. Luxury toilets will be available for guests convenience.
3. A concierge desk. With so much to see and do, a little insider knowledge can go a long way. Our concierge team will help you get your bearings and offer tips on what to enjoy and where to go next. If you find yourself laden with shopping bags, the team will store them for you.
4. Complimentary drinks and snacks. Tea, coffee, wine and prosecco are available all day. (If you fancy anything stronger, spirits and other drinks are on sale at the bar). You can top up your energy levels with fruit and pastries in the morning, charcuterie and cheese at noon, and cakes and biscuits throughout the afternoon.
5. A restaurant with a view. For members only, the Riverside Club has a smart pop-up restaurant. Serving a range of food, it’s a great spot to refuel and watch the world go by. *Extra charges apply
6. Countryfile Live goodies. You’ll get your own goody bag, filled with treats from around the show. There’ll also be a souvenir show guide.
Pipers Farm is a 50-acre, all grass, family farm, located just north of Exeter in Devon. It lies in an area of rolling hills and nutrient-rich red soil, giving their animals the perfect “5-a-day" nourishment with no need for health supplements.
At Pipers Farm they have at least one herd of native Red Ruby Cattle grazing year round and a flock of their Suffolk tup sheep. In the Summer months through to late Autumn, their ancient orchards become the perfect home for their Saddleback pigs, munching windfall apples, rooting up turnips and wallowing in deep mud baths.
Visit Piper's Farm at BBC Countryfile Live to chat with them about why they are so passionate about farming sustainably and why they believe it is vital to eat meat that has been grown with respect for the farmer and the landscape.You'll also have the chance to try a selection of tasty treats, cooked on the fire pits.
Join Pipers Farm at the Riverside Club where they’ll be cooking up a storm in the kitchen, offering a lunch menu and breakfast menu to tantalise your tastebuds by celebrating the best produce from our county, Devon. This is in addition to your complimentary drinks and snacks and is an extra charge.
SOUVENIR SHOW GUIDE
Want to know more about the people, crafts, trades and traditions that represent our thriving rural communities?
This year’s guide features all this and more! Packed with all the essential information including maps and timetables, the show guide also has featured on a range of subjects, from cutting-edge farming practices and their beneficial impact on our environment to the Countryfile presenters’ favourite parts of Britain. It’s all in here.
The Souvenir Show Guide is included in your Riverside Club membership.